- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to an 110 kg/242 lbs adult
- Array of colour choices match any décor
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components
- Optional baby set and five-point safety harness
- Water-based, non-toxic paint
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates
When used as a chair for adults (or teenagers) we recommend to:
- Remove the seat plate and use the foot plate as seat plate, on groove 4.
- Remove the lower metal bar.
- Add adult cushion for comfort and style.
This is the way Peter Opsvik has intended the chair to be used for adults, since he invented Tripp Trapp in 1972.